Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Introductory Post

Welcome to Goomba's Name Miscellany! This blog started out as a collection of themed naming lists I kept in my Google docs -- I finally decided to get organized and make actual entries of them. Here you will find assorted lists and themes of names, especially of the more unusual sort. There will be a lot of focus on books and the names found on characters as well as a lot of miscellaneous highlighting if names I find intriguing. Feel free to use the comment box to the right to send me any thoughts, questions and suggestions.

To start things off I will be making several posts highlighting names found in a few of my favorite children's mystery fiction. Please enjoy my first post of names found in Ellen Raskin's The Tattooed Potato and Other Clues.

Thank you,

Goomba

No comments:

Post a Comment